For insurance on your home in the UK or for your holiday home or even if you are a permanent residence abroad we are able to provide cover via our insurance partners, Morgans General Insurance Services Ltd.

Morgans provides can provide you with cover for home insurance typically in countries such as France, Spain (including the Balearics and the Canaries), Gibraltar, Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria, Greece, Southern Cyprus, Dubai, Switzerland, Croatia, Malta and Bulgaria.

The benefits of their overseas buildings and contents insurance include:

  • An English worded insurance policy for your overseas property and its contents
  • Any local overseas taxes are included in your policy. There are no hidden extras
  • All claims are made in English and handled in England
  • The insurance cover is underwritten by Hiscox and Ibex
  • To proceed with an overseas home insurance application please use the ‘Overseas Home Insurance Enquiry’ button below

In addition to home insurance there is also motor insurance available as follows :

EUROMOTOR – Annual green cards for UK, Spanish, Portuguese and Gibraltarian registered vehicles

EUROMOTORBIKE – Annual green cards for UK, Spanish, Portuguese and Gibraltarian registered motorbikes

If you are looking for legal advice then Morgans can also offer :

EUROPROTECTION – Two levels of cover providing legal protection and advice for expatriates with property in Spain

Morgans can also help place alternative insurance products such as UK home insurance with Insurers such as Hiscox High Networth, Chubb, Norwich Union, AXA and Fortis, mortgage protection, buy to let, commercial insurance, private health care, specialist car insurance, online travel insurance, yacht, small craft, etc.